Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Room Ideas!

For the past few weeks, I have been literally dreaming about how Michael's room will look once I get home to start decorating it...I have tons of ideas ranging from tissue paper pom poms to block letting on the walls. So I put together a little collage of some cool things I found online that are making me so excited to get started!



I think I'm probably going to end up going with the white lettering since the back wall against which I will put them is light blue. The other walls are tan like in the bottom left picture. The pom poms may end up being blue, white and brown...with different shades of blue probably. Now I just need to think of ideas for other things to put on the walls...I put a few picture frames in my registry that have spaces for footprints and adorable baby pictures. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment