Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The crib has arrived!

The crib I ordered has come in! There were a couple of complications as one of the railings was badly dented/scratched but we got it replaced and now the crib is perfect! I absolutely love it. So happy I decided on the espresso color and not the cherry...cherry was just way too red. The crib will be going against the light blue wall (the other 3 walls in the room are a tan shade- as seen in picture) and now I just can't wait to set up the bedding and see the finished product! 




Just a little side note: the countdown continues! 
(Also I am 1 GRE and 1 Final away from the end of Undergrad related work!)

Countdown: 10 days until my family arrives in town, 11 days till Graduation, 16 days until I move back home, 69 days till my 22nd birthday, 73 days till my baby shower, 101 days till baby arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment