Saturday, May 5, 2012

Little updates & springtime!

Other things I forgot to mention in my previous post...this week while babysitting my little kiddies, I noticed that there was a robin's nest in a bush in front of their house! The little bird babies had just hatched probably a day or two before. I got some sweet pictures of them! I love spring time and the presence of new life everywhere!



How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes?: Maternity leggings (God’s gift to women) and now I’m rocking non-maternity summer shirts
Stretch marks?: Nada!
Belly button, in or out?: Out..
Sleep: Sleeping well although this morning I woke up at 5 am wide awake & could not fall back asleep.
Cravings: Fresh salads & smoothies
Showing yet?: No hiding it!
Happy or Moody?: Happy! I have officially finished my undergraduate education & will be graduating in 1 week!!
Movement: All the time…super active little man!
Best moment this week: Finishing all my classes, finals and papers!
Things I miss: Not peeing every 10 minutes
Gender: BOY!
Looking forward to: Graduation and the arrival of my parents in DC!
Due Date: August 11th

 So along the topic of fresh salads - here was my delicious lunch today: most amazing salad ever! So easy to make: Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, tuna, chick peas, beets, pepper & balsamic vinaigrette! So many things in there that are healthy and good for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment