Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week 25 - 15 weeks to go!


My first Milball dress option
Countdown: 2 days till the end of classes, 15 days till Graduation, 20 days until I move back home, 73 days till my 22nd birthday, 77 days till my baby shower, 105 days till baby arrives!

Time is flying along! This week I had my last doctor’s appointment here in DC w. Dr. Beckerman. He is a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. His office is a little frustrating as they have screwed up some insurance paperwork in the past, but overall, I had a great experience. Baby’s heartbeat is going strong & everything overall is going great! I can’t believe I’m already 25 weeks…only 15 weeks left to go. Crazy how fast my pregnancy is moving along. 

My parents ordered the crib last week and received it, however, one of the railings was dented, so now we need to wait for the replacement to come in so my dad can put it all together. I can’t wait to see what it all looks like once the room is set up! We painted 3 of the walls a tan/beige color and the 4th wall is a light blue. I’ll post pics of the room soon! I can’t wait to go home and start decorating. I have so many ideas on what I want the room to look like. It’s going to look amazing!

My lovely Milball dates!
Last night was Milball, last big event of my MS4 year (as I’ll be commissioning in 2013). I took Laura A as my date although her and Laura T were pretty much both my dates. I’m so happy I was able to spend it with them & with the rest of the 4s. Food was amazing, took a picture of my delicious Filet Mignon. Yum! I devoured it pretty much as soon as I took the pic. Afterwards, we were served some delicious chocolate cake (thank God! As I have been hardcore craving some!) We took tons of pictures and overall had a really good time. Afterwards, Laura T and I went to the Milball party. It took everything in me not to just go to bed when we got home from Millball. I went, and discovered I definitely can’t party like I used to, and parties aren’t as fun when your 100% sober, stuffed in a “frat house” basement with 100 other people, sweating and completely unable to move around (especially with a big belly in front of you). Not going to lie though, I miss that! Oh well, that phase of my life is over and it was fun while it lasted! 





Delicious Filet Mignon
Party favor glass & name card

Looking real tired in this picture.
How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes?: Yea, but I can still squeeze into my old jeans (thanks to the hair tie trick!) and my non-maternity shirts.
Stretch marks?: Nada!
Belly button, in or out?: Out..no denying it anymore
Sleep: Been going to sleep kind of late recently. Need to get back to my early bedtime. AND I no longer wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee like a racehorse!
Cravings: Chocolate cake, brownies, chocolate chip cookies…etc.
Showing yet?: No hiding it!
Happy or Moody?: Happy! School is almost over, and I’m heading back home so soon!
Movement: All day, every day. I can see my stomach shape-shifting under my clothes
Best moment this week: Mil ball last night w. my best friends =)
Things I miss: Being able to sit or stand for more than 5 minutes without getting tired and needing to sit
Gender: BOY!
Looking forward to: Graduation and going home! & for the arrival of the crib back home!

Due Date: August 11th


How your baby's growing
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment