Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Completed Room!

Michael's room is finished! This week I finally completed my project for his room...the wooden letters and the shelves on the wall. I must say, everything looks amazing! I was kind of worried about how the letters would turn out as I'm really not that artistic..but I'm very happy with the end result!

The shelves also turned out better than I thought they would. The bottom shelf has little knobs on it which I hadn't anticipated at first, but they will come in super handy! The top shelf will have books and other little decorations and the bottom shelf will have all the diaper lotions, wipes and what not on it. The little knobs can hold burp cloths, pajamas and bibs...basically whatever needs to be hung. 






And here is the completed finished product! 



1 comment: