Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Michael's Room!

Last Saturday, I spent the entire day sorting through all the baby items and clothes that I have accumulated over the last few months. I folded all the clothes up and put them in the drawers of the dresser. I realize that I am 12 weeks away, so I plan on washing them again once I am a bit closer to his arrival. Same goes for the crib bedding and the sheets in the bassinet. I really wanted to set everything up though to see what it would look like and help the room look more put together...it's all I could think about while I was in DC! I put the toys I have gotten so far, in a basket. Those will get washed in a couple of months...he won't really be able to play with them for a while anyways. 

Its amazing the amount of clothes this little boy has already. Onesies galore! All colors, designs, sizes...Little shorts, pants, overalls, hats...too cute! I definitely DONT need anything in the 0-3 month category and probably nothing for 3-6 months either. Our friends have been such a blessing giving us all these clothes items..I am so grateful!



I absolutely LOVE the way the room looks! Everything matches so perfectly...from the crib to the bedding to the walls...love it!! His room so far, is just PERFECT. His little bassinet is where he will sleep for the first couple of months, at the foot of my bed. It has wheels so I can roll it around, and has a little changing table. Extremely useful for when the little ones are still teeny tiny and look lost in a huge crib. 

I am so excited to keep decorating with shelves on the wall, little frames here and there and his name in block letters on the wall behind his crib! I'll post more pictures as I continue decorating and arranging the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment