Monday, July 30, 2012

Random things..

So other than complaining about pregnancy and waiting for Michael to make his debut, I've been doing some other random things: picking out birth announcements, shopping for baby clothes, reading a book on the first year and sending out thank you cards. 


Birth announcements: I figure I might as well pick out the card format now because I probably won't have the time or energy to do it once M is born. Tinyprints.com is amazing for this kind of thing. My baby shower invites were also from this site and they were beautiful! I decided that M's pic on the announcement has to be extra cute so he should def. wear a little hat or bonnet or something. I looked online for some ideas, and this one is just TOO CUTE! I may have to splurge and get it. 




Baby clothes: Every time my mom and I walk into any kind of baby store, we obviously have to look at all the teeny outfits. A lot of them were just way too cute to pass up. These little outfits are sized for the winter time and are fleece to keep him nice and warm. The little brown zip up on the left has little ears on the hood! So cute!


Book on 1st year: While I really like the "What to Expect" books (I have What to Expect When You're Expecting, What to Eat When You're Expecting, and What to Expect the First Year), I didn't find the first year book extremely helpful. I also find it difficult to read informational type books that don't have diagrams or pictures. I found Mayo Clinic's book "Guide to Your Baby's First Year" at Babies R Us and loved it. It covers absolutely EVERYTHING you could possibly want to know about things to expect and know during the first year of baby's life, including all sorts of different illnesses. I haven't finished it yet, but it reads really easily and is very helpful. I definitely recommend it. 


I've been meaning to post about what I have packed in my hospital bag, I'll definitely do that next. I also wanted to write a little blurb about Mustela products. Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment