Friday, February 24, 2012

Maternity clothes!

In an effort to find clothes that are comfortable for me and that keep me looking good all through the summer, Liz (David's sister) did some shopping online to find some adorable pieces that fit! I must say, I absolutely LOVE what she found. I've received the shorts and the grey-ish dress, and am still waiting on the black dress and bathing suit, but so far, everything fits and there's room to grow! Thanks Liz, love you!

All the items were found on Destination Maternity, which has great stuff! According to my mom, maternity clothes have come a long way since she was pregnant with my brother and I, lucky me!


To the left is dress #1, my favorite thing so far. I'm totally wearing this to graduation and my baby shower. It fits well now, but there's definitely room to grow in the boob and tummy area. Perfect!




This dress is awesome and perfect for formal occasions; thinking I'll wear this to GU's commissioning ceremony. The lace is beautiful and perfect for dark haired people, like me!


















Next is the swimsuit! I'll have to muster up the courage to actually wear a bathing suit this summer, but once I do, a one piece is the perfect way to go! This one is nice and simple and hopefully will look as good on me as it does on her!

To the right are the white shorts. They're jean material with the stretchy band around the waist! They're awesome and perfect for any summer outfit. love!






Dressy shorts! Always useful during the summer for lunch and dinner outings. They look sooo comfy!! Can't wait to wear them!



These items are all so great, check out Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity, Pea in a Pod (pretty expensive) and of course the maternity section in Forever 21. ha!

1 comment:

  1. Way cute stuff can't wait to see you in the onesie at my pool all summer lmao
    topshop.com (one of my all time fav stores ALSO has a mat. section) its eurochic think kate moss.
    words of wisdom love your fashion intern bff <3

    ReplyDelete