Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week 14

So this week has been pretty tumultuous; going through a lot of personal issues but with time, hopefully everything will get better and I can go back to feeling happy and positive about this pregnancy. But, as my friends say, I have been blessed with the most wonderful gift of all! Just need to keep thinking positive! (Definitely easier said than done) As of right now, however, it seems as though this will be a rough ride until August 11th.

Just want to give a little shout out: I stole the idea of weekly updates from Jessica, the expectant mommy who blogs "Little Baby Garvin". I thought it was a great idea and was inspired to do the same thing. (Thanks!)

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 3-4 lbs
Maternity clothes?: Not yet, yoga pants and loose shirts mostly
Stretch marks?: Nope, still nothing
Belly button, in or out?: In..although it’s becoming incredibly shallow
Sleep: Really hard to fall asleep, terrible headaches
Cravings: Cava grill! (awesome Mediterranean food) – Thanks laura!
Showing yet?: Small bump..nothing noticeable when wearing loose clothes
Happy or Moody?: Slightly depressed, but still really excited
Movement: Nothing yet, but I can’t wait!

Best moment this week: creating this blog to take my mind off other things

Things I miss: Sleep…I feel like I haven’t been getting enough of it
Gender: No idea yet...find out in March
Looking forward to: going out on weekends again and dancing my butt off

Due Date: August 11th, 2012

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your pregnancy love! Once your further into the second trimester you may start to feel more like yourself again! Im 34 week and getting anxious to meet our little lady! xo

    ReplyDelete