Friday, March 2, 2012

Week 17

Woo! Week 17 starts today. Only...160 more days to go! I'm almost halfway there, crazy how fast this is going even though it feels so slow. In the last week, I have written 6 papers in addition to other homework and non-school work related things. My brain is ready to shut off for 2 weeks. Thank God I'm leaving for France tomorrow!! One of the moms I baby sit for wished me a Bon Voyage before adding that this would be the last time I fly all alone on a plane...the next time I do I'll have a little mini-me with me! (Although, technically I'm not alone as baby is already there...weird to think about).

Here is my weekly update:

How far along: 17 weeks!
Total weight gain: about 2 lbs
Maternity clothes?: Yep, and i LOVE them! That band around the pants waist is amazing. I suggest non-pregnant women get them for days like Thanksgiving. Your food babies will thank you.
Stretch marks?: No, thank God!
Belly button, in or out?: Uhm...in, but it looks like it will pop out any day now. gross.
Sleep: I've been going to be at like 830 every night for the past 3 months. It's been amazing.
Cravings: STEAK! All I can think about is eating an amazing, juicy, flavorful steak.
Showing yet?: the bump is getting bigger...!
Happy or Moody?: Happy!
Movement: Definitely feel the bubbles, but nothing too crazy.
Best moment this week: Today. It's Friday, last day of work, and not only is it the weekend, Im going on vacation for 2 weeks!
Things I miss: My parents and brother :( Its Manou's birthday today (he's a teenager now!) and I wish I was there with them to celebrate.
Gender: Possibly a boy...finding out for sure at the end of March!
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby is a girl or a boy!


Week 17 Baby updates:

Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now, about as much as a turnip, and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment