Friday, February 24, 2012

New Developments Week 16

Hanging out in bed after work and wanted to update again!

I found this hilarious chart comparing pregnancy and partying on "Little Baby Garvin's" page and decided to repost because it's so TRUE! Enjoy!


Tomorrow marks Day 1 of Week 16. Here's what's happening in little baby's life:

How your baby's growing:

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado, 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.

So exciting!

On the other hand, I've been thinking a lot about the idea of having a boy and although I shouldn't be getting too excited just yet (since its not 100% that its a boy), I couldn't help myself and started looking at baby boy nursery themes, names, clothes, etc. I'm pathetic. But either way, they're so cute!!







I absolutely love the area rug and the crib in this photo! The rug gives so much style to the room, love it.








I love pretty much everything in this room...from the color to the design on the wall to the closet, its so cute for a little boy!





This room is great because it's not overly intense with any sort of theme...pretty gender neutral although you can tell its more for a boy. The two-toned walls are great, and I also love the built in closet/dresser!



So many cool ideas! I can't wait to actually start decorating the baby room! Whether for a girl or a boy, I'll definitely make sure it looks awesome!

1 comment: